PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR LINSTAT 2016 ABSTRACT TEMPLATESPLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
LINSTAT 2016 Organizing Committee invites all participants to submit abstracts.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Abstracts must be submitted only via the congress website www.linstat2016.com (online submission)
- Abstracts received by fax will not be considered: If you have any problem with the on line submission, please contact the Organizing Secretariat: email@example.com
- The deadline for abstracts submission is 23:59, July 22, 2016 in European Time Zone.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Authors are responsible for typing errors and English grammar mistakes.
- Each abstract must not exceed 300 words / 1 page (not including titles, authors name and affiliations and including references.). Tables and figures are not permitted.
- The heading should not contain abbreviations.
- Each author's name mentioned in the abstract must take place in the Abstract Form. The names must be written in the given boxes respectively.
- The name of the presenting author must be selected.
- The name of the university/company, department and the city must be indicated.
- The text box in the Abstract Form must only include the text of the abstract.
- Abstract file should be saved using presenter's name.
- Maximum 4 references should be written.
- The abstract must also be up loaded in PDF format.
- Please send the LATEX document or AUX file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keywords should be given in alphabetic order.
- In the abstract book, co‐authors will appear in the order they have been assigned during submission.
- The presenting author of an accepted full paper must register for the congress.
- The final decision about presentation style and name of the associated session will be made by the scientific committee.
- After submission of your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Upon the acceptance of abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and present their works in the scientific sessions.
- Abstracts will be included in the abstract book and the names of authors will be announced in the final program book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by July 31, 2016.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the reviewers and notifications will be sent on July 30, 2016.
- Bayesian Statistics
- Computational Statistics
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- High-Dimensional Statistical Analysis
- Matrix Theory and Linear Models
- Mixed Linear Models
- Model Selection and Dimension Reduction
- Multilevel models
- Multivariate Analysis
- Numerical Methods and Linear Models
- Optimal Design
- Statistical Inference
- Survey Methodology including Small Area Estimation